Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Animal Liberation t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

England Riots 
Portugal

Post  Re: England Riots
Share this album on Facebook

hey rosie hi!
the post its not for you rosie its for the ugg boots
i know about the riots in uk i see on tv but the media is corrupct and they dont say the true about it but its a shame things going that way in the uk people who dont have a blame loss their jobs and their stuffs and lives broken

18 Aug 2011, 23:29
United Kingdom

@ ricardopunxs alrite lol but yeah its not good the rioters lost the real reason they were fighting for and im lucky nothing happened near where i live but a few people got killed , there was a brill vid i saw on youtube of the bbc messed up totally when interviewing this african man at one point they goes so we know you have been in riots over the yyears and he was like no never are you assuming this because i am african and the woman just didnt know what to say lol i'll try and find it and put it on ere for people to see lol

19 Aug 2011, 18:42
United Kingdom

Lol dumbass BBC. They were also doing an interview/debate with this guy who was blatantly racist, saying shit like it's the black culture that's caused the riots and suggesting that rap contributed. What a prick.

19 Aug 2011, 19:09
United Kingdom

omg yeah i seen a part of that did you see the video a african guy made posting back to against it , it was brill here's the one where bbc messed up lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxu_SaZf_6M

19 Aug 2011, 20:22
United Kingdom

Nah I haven't seen the reply video, do you have a link to it?

Lol what an idiot she is, saying "that's not an excuse for the violence of these riots" when he said black people are stopped by police for no reason all the time. How the hell would she know? I bet she's never been stopped in her life. He was just mentioning it, not saying it was the entire reason.

20 Aug 2011, 14:53
United Kingdom

i found the reply video on a bands facebook a band called dirty revolution really good ska band , ive just found the vid yey here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tacNkKjxPA

20 Aug 2011, 19:15
United Kingdom

Good reply :)

David Starkey is such a racist prick, can't believe there's actually people defending him and saying he's not being racist. How more blatantly racist can you get with - "whites want to be blacks" and "black culture is the cause of the riots" !!?!!

20 Aug 2011, 20:50
United Kingdom

i can see how some white people have adopted the attitude and style of some black rappers and them black gangs who say stuff like bling and etc. but pmsl !!! at black culture is the cause of the riots !!! god his a fkin idiot

20 Aug 2011, 21:03
United Kingdom

I'm sure the language of "bling" and "innit" originally came from white English people. Even the guy in that video you linked said that. Also, what attitude and style?

But yeah that guy needs to foad!

20 Aug 2011, 22:05
United Kingdom

i assumed it come from black rap gangs lol but what does foad mean ? lol

23 Aug 2011, 19:36
United Kingdom

foad - fuck off and die

lol :D

23 Aug 2011, 20:53
United Kingdom

ah right i assumed i wasnt sure lol well the riots have calmed down now did ya hear about the 70 year old man getting arrested for looting a tele ? lol

25 Aug 2011, 19:27
Portugal

what the fuck?????????????

26 Aug 2011, 08:24
United Kingdom

@ ricardopunxs when the riots were on there was loads of looting and a 70 year old man got arrested for knicking a tele lol

27 Aug 2011, 15:25

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Aus-Rotten Discography
• Desobediencial Civil (Anarkopunk Mexico)
• Society System Decontrol - Discography
• account delete
• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing