Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

What are your favourite funny punk band lyrics ? 
United Kingdom

Post  What are your favourite funny punk band lyrics ?
Share this album on Facebook

Previously I may have appeared too political and serious but it was hard not to react to prevcious political comments or bigoted remarks.But I'm not like that I like to have a laugh though
pun k to me is about rebellion and my points are still valid I think.

Anyway, I like to have a laugh and love commedy.My fave ones are monty python,blackadder,league of gentlemen and I'm a fan of Outnumbered which seems straight laced but it's really fuinny and quite off the wall at times.

My fave punk bands are in my opinion really funny too as well as being hard hitting politically.

So let's have a laugh and tell me of any funny lyrics I don't know about ?

My favourite punk bands are Dead Kennedy's and Millions Of Dead Cops (or Millions of Dead Chickens or Millions of Daft Christians as they became known lol)

The Dead Kennedy's were great at taking the p**s out of senators and State Governors etc and I loved some of the art work ie all the lipstick kisses on Reagan's face was quite funny. But my favourite funny song by them was Halloween which was about most people's fear at not dressing up anymore than the one night a year cos of what their boss or freinds/world about them would say.

My favourite lyric from Halloween was :

Your dressed up like a clown
putting on an act
it's the only time all year
you'll ever admit that

Their masterbating with a flag and a bible line from Moral Majority on In God We Trust Inc. was quite good too. They had so many funny lyrics, those are just my faves.

My fave lyric by MDC was when he sang "What makes America straight and me so bent, what makes America straight and me so bent". As the lead singer was Trans or TV I think (not sure and theyre not the same to anyone who thinks they are)

Thought that was a brilliant line cos it was funny and poked fun at the super rich's medias attempts to encourage bigotry against gays whilst at the same time saying that THEIR system was a lot more dishonest (bent).

So what are your favourite funny lines. Name the band and the song they were in and maybe I've not heard them and can go and download them and have a right laugh to 'em too.

16 Dec 2011, 23:52
United States

Post  Re: What are your favourite funny punk band lyrics ?

Dave is just gay, and pokes a lot of fun at himself. Ive seen MDC quite a few times and they never fail to amuse. If you want comedy check out No Redeeming Social Value. One of NYC best hardcore/goofball bands. Also the Gayrilla Biscuits. Cover classic hardcore songs. Examples: Nailed in the ass, instead of Nailed to the X.

17 Dec 2011, 04:15
United States

Dave is just gay, and pokes a lot of fun at himself. Ive seen MDC quite a few times and they never fail to amuse. If you want comedy check out No Redeeming Social Value. One of NYC best hardcore/goofball bands. Also the Gayrilla Biscuits. Cover classic hardcore songs. Examples: Nailed in the ass, instead of Nailed to the X.

17 Dec 2011, 05:10
United Kingdom

OK Thanks I'll check them out

17 Dec 2011, 08:43
United Kingdom

there's a band called dirty revolution who sing a song called 50p there ska / punk but this part of the song just makes me laugh :

You know Britney Spears
Well don't mind that she's here
Singing all her songs about love
I don't care about her hair
Don't give a shit what she wears
My bum is bigger than her bum
My arse, is bigger than her arse
Don't know what it takes to be a celebrity
It's not for me if all I can eat is celery

But there's so many different bands and lyrics i could post but this is the first one that come to my head :-)

18 Dec 2011, 19:10
Netherlands

Because it's the season to be jolly:

http://angrysnowmans.bandcamp.com/

Someone's gonna get their halls decked in tonight!

Also, Hard Skin's (or Close Shave's) Ding Dong Merrily Oi! Oi! always makes me giggle.

Santa was a skinhead!

18 Dec 2011, 20:49
United States

Anything by The Dwarves, Bitchin' Camero, The Thing That Only Eats Hippies, Watching Scotty Die, and Big Lizard In My Back Yard (Which is a real fun song to play too!) by Dead Milk Men, Night Of The Living Rednecks By Dead Kennedys, She's my Soccer Mom by The Vandals and just because It's the Holiday's, Christmas Night of the living dead by MXPX (their faces are green and the snow is red! PS I know I know MXPX!)! Oh yes, and How To Skin a Cat by Husker Du Though it does make a valid point on big business. And last but not least James Bond Lives down the street by Toy Dolls.

18 Dec 2011, 20:52
United States

Oh yes and Reagan Youth's Jesus was a Communist!

18 Dec 2011, 20:53

I came here to say the Dead Milkmen. I'm kinda angry at you for beating me to it, Jonny, not gonna lie. :x

TDM were the best at saying things that were true and making them funny. Life is Shit is such a good song, "And a bunch of pretty little baptist girls, linked their pretty hands, and they sang... Life is shit, life is shit, the world is shit, the world is shit."

Lol, fuckin bastards get my every time. And Chaos Theory

Quote:
Study hard and you'll have a future
Oh yeah, when the hell was that ever true?
Study hard and you'll still go nowhere
Study hard and you'll still get screwed!

I used to get up and go to work
But now I just wanna stay in bed
Maybe I'll join the Communist Party
Yeah maybe I'll become a goddamn red!

Another 8 hours at the factory
Another 8 hours and what have you learned?
Be obedient and do what they tell you
Be obedient and still get burned
Another 8 hours at the factory...

Work all day for a tiny little check
Work all day for no respect!

Ok last one, Conspiracy Song

Quote:
Please let me tell you
They own our homes, they own our banks
We take out loans to buy them tanks
They own our children, they own our pets
The owned Elvis and Bernhard Goetz
They own our rugs and our flower pots
There ain't nothin' they haven't got
They own the papers and the TV's
The water works, record companies

Let me remind you
They own the talk shows
They make the rules
They own Geraldo and Donahue
They own the state, they own the church
They pick the winners on Star Search
They own the Christians, they own the Jews
They own the Moslems, Mormons, too
They put the holes in our socks
They put that snake in my mail box

From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We are all tools of the conspiracy
From the littlest baby to the biggest V.I.P.
We are all tools of the conspiracy

Run to the window, they're coming to get you
Hide in the basement, they're coming to get you
Flee to the rooftop, they're coming to get you
Don't go outside, no don't let them get you

Someone should tell you,
They own the CIA and the IRS
They tell us where to shop and how to dress
They own the workers, they own the boss
They know what's in the secret sauce
They own the drugs, they own the narcs
We all know they own Dick Clark
They own it all, they own everything
They write the songs that make the whole world sing.

Lol, that last line, the barry manilow quip, is so fuckin good. I could go on posting awesome funny TDM lyrics all day, but I've probably already taken up an obnoxious amount of room here. Check out The Secret of Life too, so much good truth/humour in there.

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

19 Dec 2011, 20:02
United States

Well soorrryyy, I think you're just upset about one thing You know what Ripvil I like you, you're not like the other people here in the trailer park. Just don't be looking up my tree looking for you're borrow owl!

20 Dec 2011, 11:48
Serbia

Guttermouth and The Vandals make some pretty hilarious lyrics, I just love those comedy punk bands. My personal favorite is the one by Guttermouth about the touching story of a man who lost his toupee in the sea:

stop, people please
while surfing in the ocean
i somehow lost my hairpiece
i watched my age increase
as some pesky octopus
took my tuft of manhood from me

19 Jan 2012, 14:22

Location: Brothers Slukan 20, Varazdin, Croatia, Europe, The Earth, the Galaxy

Satan Panonski - Eat my cock:

You want eat, eat my cock

chorus:
Oh my boy, kiss my cock
Oh my boy, kiss my cock
Oh my boy, kiss my cock
Oh my boy, kiss my cock... :D ROFL

16 Feb 2012, 14:10

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Aus-Rotten Discography
• Desobediencial Civil (Anarkopunk Mexico)
• Society System Decontrol - Discography
• account delete
• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing