Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Animal Liberation t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Do you use drugs? 

Do you use drugs?
Never! 29%  29%  [ 18 ]
Occasionally 42%  42%  [ 26 ]
Daily 18%  18%  [ 11 ]
I'm a dope fiend 11%  11%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 62

Do you use drugs? 

Post  Re: Do you use drugs?
Share this album on Facebook

I was gonna clean my room, but then i got high \o\

05 Oct 2010, 06:55
United States

Weed is the shitt! Fuck everything else.

02 Nov 2010, 19:44
Canada

I spent some time straight edge and i can respect it. The hippies could have stopped Nam but no one believes you when you are high/drunk or when you trip out and start killing people on a farm LOL I currently (as of today, prolly not tomorrow :p) will drink beer and thats about it. You cant rebel and fuck up facists when you cant "function".

06 Nov 2010, 19:28

I'm dirt poor at the moment, so drug use is unfortunately at a low eb. I preffer to pop a few pills than drink as it seams to leave me more leveled out and articulate. Still, I do enjoy a drink so until I'm workin again my drug of choice is cheap-ass own-brand cider.

13 Nov 2010, 16:37
United States

No i dont, i used to but i got over it

14 Nov 2010, 06:19

For medical reasons, I took Clonazepam (Ravotril) and Tramadol. Also Prozac and other medical pills. Sometimes I took a lot of Tramadol with clonazepam, just for fun.
I have some drinking problems, mainly with beer, not a big deal though. I'm more into benzos and cocaine. Here in my country, there's no hard drugs like heroin, so unlucky...

19 Nov 2010, 03:46
United States

I did when I was younger. I'm 20 now, and in the past year or so I've lost 3 friends to overdose, and I have a brother who has been in and out of prison for drug charges for the past 6 years. That keeps me away from alot of it.

however, I do smoke cigarettes (American Spirit, they're additive-free), drink coffee, and alcohol

27 Nov 2010, 18:29
Profile WWW

I was straight edge for a while but then gave up on life and also gave up on the straight edge.

29 Dec 2010, 22:34
Profile WWW

I used to take E ( Or X as you Americans call it ) Also acid. Gave up a few years ago and don't feel any urge to go back.

30 Dec 2010, 12:52

I used to take E ( Or X as you Americans call it ) Also acid. Gave up a few years ago and don't feel any urge to go back.

30 Dec 2010, 12:52

Blaze everyday, drink a couple times a week, a bit of this and that when it floats my way, I also smoke cigs but I wanna quit soon. I don't drink caffeinated beverages cuz they keep me awake at night.

14 Jan 2011, 16:01
United States

ungovernable wrote:
I'm taking a break because i used to smoke way too much, but i usually smoke a lot of weed every day.

Fuck straight edge.

That explains why you say such stupid shit, stoned all the time. You've got a very fascist attitude towards pretty much everything.

"Fuck straight edge". So if you don't like it, fuck it? Call yourself an anarchist all you want, theres a fascist in your head.

09 Jun 2011, 00:12
Canada

@DxFxFx: Come on, it's a little extreme to say someone's fascist just because he says "fuck something". You can ask him why do he says that, you can tell him that you find it hard against straight edge idea, but come on don't say he's fascist...

09 Jun 2011, 00:37

I do drink alcohol and smoke weed every now and then. I used to also be a meth addict however, it is a destructive drug which is why I have quit using self empowerment and becoming involved with pushing social change. If your a drug addict and it cuts your ability to cognitively develop critique concepts of your social surroundings, then you become vulnerable to oppression. This is the main reason why I stopped smoking meth.

09 Jun 2011, 17:30

DxFxFx wrote:
ungovernable wrote:
I'm taking a break because i used to smoke way too much, but i usually smoke a lot of weed every day.

Fuck straight edge.

That explains why you say such stupid shit, stoned all the time. You've got a very fascist attitude towards pretty much everything.

"Fuck straight edge". So if you don't like it, fuck it? Call yourself an anarchist all you want, theres a fascist in your head.

Fuck, you know, I liked you until I read this post. Have you ever read The Emperor Wears No Clothes? How about Marijuana Revisited by Lester Grinspoon? Do you know who Doctor Grinspoon is, his amazing medical science background? Have you read a single fucking chemical study on the plant? I'm a chemistry student and I have read every reliable study that has ever been conducted. Dr. Donald Tashkin is a good subject for study as well if you want to erase this retarded fucking ignorance you have caved to. He believed the same thing as you, because of ignorant caving-in to popular opinion. After years of research he has come to the conclusion that the only harm that comes from marijuana is when you inhale the smoke, because clearly you are not supposed to inhale smoke. He has said that there are very few things he knows of that cause LESS harm than marijuana, when smoked. And he has said that study has shown no negative effects and many medicinally positive effects--it's the safest anti-inflammatory in the world(when you smoke it it has the opposite effect)

In Marijuana Revisited there appears an essay titled "Essay by Mr. X" which was written by Carl Sagan, it explains how he used Marijuana for years recreationally and believes that it can have profound effects on your thought process and on your perspective of the universe. Go read an intelligent, scientific review of the plant or shut the fuck up, pretending you know what you're talking about when you have no clue is fucking irksome, you know. "That explains why you say such stupid shit, stoned all the time." well that doesn't explain why Carl Sagan said insanely intelligent shit, being stoned all the time. Even if Ungovernable did say stupid shit all the time, correlation does not imply causation, do you have no grasp on logic whatsoever, you ignorant fucking child?

Erase your fucking stupidity, or shut the hell up. And Straight Edge is retarded, if you don't want to drink or do drugs that's your fucking choice, just don't do them. Do you really have to draw little X's on your hands and stupid shit to make you fit into a shitty ass group and make you some friends? Can you not make an individual choice without a group to lean on? Are you so weak?

Your vilification of cannabis is fascistic, you hypocritical idiot. I saw you reply to ungovernable somewhere else saying you were stupid when you were 15 too. I was not as ignorant as you, and I doubt he was when he was 15. Making a choice for yourself is infinitely more commendable than choosing the popular choice--science FTW as always.

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

09 Jun 2011, 18:23
United States

I'm proud to say that i never done any drugs. i been clean my whole 20 years of living and claimed straight edge since i was 12 and will be till the day i die. having said that. WAR ON DRUGS IS BULLSHIT. i dont get high but ill pass the blunt on down. i'll have my cranberry juice but ill buy everyone a round. and if the needle is the friend that get you by, Im the straight edge friend that stand by your side.

War on War on drugs - For The Worse

10 Jun 2011, 05:44

I smoked weet twice. first time I didn't feel anything. second time I was so fucked up. that I am not gonna smoke it again:")(soon). but it smells good, I like to join my friends when they smoke weed.

10 Jun 2011, 16:51
United Kingdom

i drink alcohol smoke ciggarettes occasionally and not really weed these days still it's up to people want drugs they do , i act crazy enough on alcohol so i wouldnt trust myself with some over drugs lol

10 Jun 2011, 19:03

Oh, just a little useful information for home-made pill users. I have a friend who is taking pure chemistry in university and he uses drugs quite a bit. When he got into a lab he could use without drawing attention he started testing the content of some random pills he bought, usually ecstasy and amphetamine(speed). He told me that he had only found a few batches of E that had more than 50% MDMA. He found amphetamine as well as methamphetamine in them and he even told me he found altered amphetamines(2-cx) once with caffeine, which brings up the assumption that the pillmaker had some good chemistry knowledge, with less than 10% MDMA he made something that probably felt almost the same. This is the problem with home-made drugs, you think you know what you're taking, but the truth is you have no idea. Not one single pill tested contained 100% MDMA or speed. Needless to say my buddy bought a pill-press and makes his own fun these days.

Ephedrine--used as an appetite reducer, concentration aid, decongestant. Ephedrine isn't much of a problem if you only do it once, it'll make you anorexic if you keep doing it though. And my buddy was saying he thinks that's a dangerous thing to add to ecstasy because the ecstasy burns up all your body liquid and the Ephedrine convinces you that you don't need to drink anything. This is a common additive.

Since safrole-what you make MDMA out of-has become less available because of the war on drugs, people have started using anethole instead to make a drug known as PMA(paramethoxyamphetamine or on the street as "Dr. Death" which apparently has similar effects to MDMA at low doses. At slightly higher doses it is known to cause extreme discomfort including nauseau, pruritis(itchiness), vomiting, hyperthermia(your body is absorbing more heat than it can dissipate, can quickly become fatal). Apparently mixing MDMA with PMA is particularly hazardous, meaning that if your pills were made by some fuckin idiot who thinks some article on bluelight contains everything he needs to know about chemistry to make pills(as opposed to an actual chemist), you're fucked. Anethole is found commonly in nature, the government cracks down on safrole so people die because idiots who make pills don't know what they're doing more often than not, and often don't care about your well-being. Another biproduct of the war on drugs. The worst thing about marketing PMA as MDMA is that you need to take about 4 tiimes as much MDMA to overdose compared to PMA, meaning that if you use MDMA relatively often and you get some PMA(thinking it's MDMA), you'll take as much as you usually take, have the worst trip of your life, then fucking die if your friends are those people who don't call the hospital when you're OD'ing because they don't want to get in trouble.

Moral of the story: smoke weed. The worst thing that'll happen is you'll eat a whole pizza and fall asleep. Have to go for a run the next day to work that pizza off, dangerous fuckin shit.

Other than that it is mostly acetaminophen, ibuprofen, caffeine, and last but not least--talcum powder, whose effects on your body are unknown and so marked as "safe" by our western government. There are plenty of other things he found, but those are the most worrying ones. He found some 'speed' that was a three-way mixture of clonazepam, morphine, caffeine and speed, which makes no fucking sense whatsoever. My point is: your drugs are made by idiots, meaning they more often than not aren't safe and could possibly kill you at relatively small doses.

If I could post pictures I would have the Reading Rainbow right here. "The more you know" sk'

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

10 Jun 2011, 20:31
United States

when th3e mood strikes me, i'll smoke a little.. i drink more often then i should, given all of the alkies in my family. but i learned long ago that life with a constant hangover is shit.
That makes me like, what? Half-Edge? lol

>< >....

18 Jun 2011, 16:05

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Aus-Rotten Discography
• Desobediencial Civil (Anarkopunk Mexico)
• Society System Decontrol - Discography
• account delete
• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing