Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Anti-war t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Fuck "Eat the rich" 

Post  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"
Share this album on Facebook

Ripvil wrote:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."

There's a slight distance between drunk ramblings and social theory. In my opinion. But ofcourse, I could be wrong.

If you don't want to discuss 'civilization and it's discontents', it would make more sense to not reply to me than to spew baseless attempted piquery. Again, I could be wrong.

lulz, I like Ripvil's posts too. 60% of the time, that Dude quote works every time. But fitter jogn is right, you certainly have a knack for coming off as an ass. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but all the people who take themselves seriously aren't going to appreciate it. But you already know that, don't you? Carl Sagan is a good av for you with a sense of humour as ambiguous as yours appears to be. "In my opinion. But ofcourse, I could be wrong." haha that's cute, I almost feel asthough you copied that directly from him.

You write like me on forums, shit out what you need to say and lay it on the table. If you have anything that you spent time working on though, I would lovelovelove to read it and critique if you are into that sort of thing. I write a fashion article for a newspaper and I critique lots of the more serious material. I don't mean to inflate your already bursting ego, I mean you aren't that good. Just interesting. I like reading CS Lewis, and I think he's an asshat.

06 Jun 2011, 20:26

Yea. True. If you want to impact someone where they start to question their own ideologies and find validation in what you have to say, then it makes the world a little bit better. In order to do so, cutting away insults become crucial to receive attention from anyone. You begin to gain credibility and respect for your thoughts instead of being seen as arrogant. I fully however feel anyone should be validated to feel angry and express that anger, that frustration with conceptualizing a concept others can't fully grasp.

07 Jun 2011, 16:13

Don't attack the person, attack the concept.

07 Jun 2011, 16:38

Queeranarchy08 wrote:
I certainly haven't but Ripvil, every time you write something in a forum I always am so impressed with your approach to debating, I am always glad to read your responses. Your intelligent and humble when you respond to people. I really admire that.

Calling me humble is a lie, but it's a nice lie, so I'll take it! Thanks buddy, I've agreed with pretty much everything I've seen you say(right up until you called me humble =P), which is why we haven't spoken before now. I don't want undue respect though, my method of debate is attributable to studying science. The utmost skeptical scrutiny of even our most cherished beliefs, alongside a critical open-mindedness to new ideas: this is the method of science, which I always try to make my method.

As for my insulting nature, I usually don't particularly want the respect of people I tell my opinion to. I want them to know my opinion and exactly how strongly I feel about it. If they are as serious as I am about changing the things I see wrong with the world, they will come to powerful conclusions in spite of the things I have said, whether or not their conclusions resemble mine is irrelevant. It is their choice, I don't want any more confusion when thinking of my comrades, I don't want the help of those who act only under compulsion. If you are sensitive to one form of compulsion, you are sensitive to all, and if you are sensitive whatsoever to media compulsion, I want nothing to do with you. If you have to be told by someone you respect that the world is run by evil men(whom it must be wrestled from) to believe it, than you have no individuality, you have no value whatsoever to add to my cause, so I have no reason to try to get you to help. I am not in the business of convincing anyone of anything. I'm in the business of stating my beliefs firmly and rejoicing at the discovery of every like-mind, at every person I find out is working for the same ends as I am.

Once again, the method of science: make your own opinion objectively or your opinion is worthless. Arguments from authority are not acceptable. If you can not accept the ideas of someone who is not nice to you, you are not a scientific man, and you can't help the rebellion of the future. All past rebellions have been uprisings of The People. That is not enough today, we need an uprising of The Individuals. We need an entire population capable of making rational choices instead of scapegoating them all to corporate whore politicians due to our own ignorance. In my opinion =)

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

08 Jun 2011, 19:47

Initfertehlulz wrote:
lulz, I like Ripvil's posts too. 60% of the time, that Dude quote works every time. But fitter jogn is right, you certainly have a knack for coming off as an ass. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but all the people who take themselves seriously aren't going to appreciate it. But you already know that, don't you? Carl Sagan is a good av for you with a sense of humour as ambiguous as yours appears to be. "In my opinion. But ofcourse, I could be wrong." haha that's cute, I almost feel asthough you copied that directly from him.

You write like me on forums, shit out what you need to say and lay it on the table. If you have anything that you spent time working on though, I would lovelovelove to read it and critique if you are into that sort of thing. I write a fashion article for a newspaper and I critique lots of the more serious material. I don't mean to inflate your already bursting ego, I mean you aren't that good. Just interesting. I like reading CS Lewis, and I think he's an asshat.

lulwut

That first paragraph seems to hold a hint of sarcasm. FU.

Carl Sagan admitted that what he said was merely opinion all the time, whether or not he did so in those exact words I can't say. It's not a very uncommon word-combination though, so probably. And I don't know what you mean by calling my sense of humour ambiguous, but I have a feeling that is some type of insult as well.

You can't be a total bitch to me and then ask to read my private shit. Now I have to say "LOLOLOL I don't need a fashion critic, sorry, next time I'm picking out pants I'll let you know." That bit about CS Lewis redeemed you though, lol kickass sense of humour.

"Liberty,as we all know,cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near war footing.Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of central government."

Aldous Huxley

08 Jun 2011, 20:09
United States

The richer the elite get, leaves less opportunities for the rest of us to prosper. The wealthier rich people get, the poorer the rest of us get. Take Wal-Mart and then take a 'mom and pops' store. The guy who posted this is obviously insecure about his affluent upbringing.

08 Jun 2011, 22:35

I guess I am saying humble to the state of social structure today. Humble meaning your acknowledgment of the condition of those who are oppressed but in a matter of debate mannerism, you are more firm of your opinion and lack compassion for the ignorant. Not that it is a bad thing, i am just reinforcing what you said and showing you what I meant by humble. Ahhh I am confusing myself now.

09 Jun 2011, 17:53

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review
• No Gods No Masters buyer review
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: punk surfing
• Re: Any skins/punks from Kansas City Missouri area?

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing