PUNKSandSKINS.com // punk , ska , oi! , crust , hardcore mp3 download for punks and skinheads !
http://www.punksandskins.com/

Fuck "Eat the rich"
http://www.punksandskins.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=102375
Page 4 of 5

Author:  ungovernable [ 30 Aug 2010, 07:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

ok if you say so.......

i'm not going to waste my time argueing on wether or not you were confused, the important is that you seem to understand now.

Author:  kierenfxxkinglegacy [ 02 Sep 2010, 16:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

you guys should move to canada! its way better up here!

Author:  BENJA#28 [ 07 Sep 2010, 04:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

IN ARGENTINE WHERE I LIVE ( I SAY WHERE I LIVE NOT FOR PRIDE -IM NOT-) SOCIAL EQUALITY IS LONG FAR AWAY:
1 POLICE KILL/DISEPAERS HOMELESS PEOPLE
2 THE GOVERMENT INSTEAD AND INVERT IN "AFA" ,(THE NATIONAL SOCCER ASSOCIATION) THOUSAND AND HOUND OF MILLION $$, AT THE SAME SAME TIME THE STUDENT IN PUBLICS HIGH SCHOOL CUT THE THE STREET FOR BETTER SCHOOL (THEY ARE JUST LAZY, AND THE SCHOOLS ARE IN PIECES COUSE THE SAME STUDENTS BROKE IT)
3 PROSTITUES FROM ALL LATINAMERICA ARE RENT EVERRYWHERE YOU IN BUENOS AIRES,
4 AT THE SAME TIME TV REPEATS FROM 9AM TO 9PM WHAT HAPPENS AT LAST NIGHT MOST VIEW SHOW (40 PTZ OF RAITING. I REALLLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IS THAT BUT IS A LOT,) IN THIS SHOW IS A DANCE CONTEST WHIT FAMOUS ASSFUULL THAT HATES EACH OTHERS

WHAT THIS MEANS??

IM A WORKER IM 23 I HAVE A FAMILY, I DONT LIKE SEEN DRUNKEN OLD MEN IN THE STREETS ASKING FOR A QUARTER BUT I HATE MORE FUCKING "EGO-MANIACS" ON FUCKING BMW SUPER 4X4 ... I GUESS THAT ANARCHY ITS UTOPIAN IN THIS WHITE POWER WORLD... I DONT GIVE UP INSTEAD BUT THE WORLD IS ALREADY FUCK
"YOU ALREADY DEAD"

Author:  BlackFrancis420 [ 17 Sep 2010, 18:00 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

Anti-capitalism is anti-freedom? Fuck right off. You're an idiot. Just because other methods are rarely (not never) done right/well doesn't man they're "anti-freedom", and capitalism is a system run on greed, which is just wrong.

Author:  kierenfxxkinglegacy [ 20 Sep 2010, 22:58 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

yeah capitalism is a stupid way to do shit.

Author:  ungovernable [ 21 Sep 2010, 09:37 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

BENJA#28 wrote:
IN ARGENTINE WHERE I LIVE ( I SAY WHERE I LIVE NOT FOR PRIDE -IM NOT-) SOCIAL EQUALITY IS LONG FAR AWAY:
1 POLICE KILL/DISEPAERS HOMELESS PEOPLE
2 THE GOVERMENT INSTEAD AND INVERT IN "AFA" ,(THE NATIONAL SOCCER ASSOCIATION) THOUSAND AND HOUND OF MILLION $$, AT THE SAME SAME TIME THE STUDENT IN PUBLICS HIGH SCHOOL CUT THE THE STREET FOR BETTER SCHOOL (THEY ARE JUST LAZY, AND THE SCHOOLS ARE IN PIECES COUSE THE SAME STUDENTS BROKE IT)
3 PROSTITUES FROM ALL LATINAMERICA ARE RENT EVERRYWHERE YOU IN BUENOS AIRES,
4 AT THE SAME TIME TV REPEATS FROM 9AM TO 9PM WHAT HAPPENS AT LAST NIGHT MOST VIEW SHOW (40 PTZ OF RAITING. I REALLLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IS THAT BUT IS A LOT,) IN THIS SHOW IS A DANCE CONTEST WHIT FAMOUS ASSFUULL THAT HATES EACH OTHERS

WHAT THIS MEANS??

IM A WORKER IM 23 I HAVE A FAMILY, I DONT LIKE SEEN DRUNKEN OLD MEN IN THE STREETS ASKING FOR A QUARTER BUT I HATE MORE FUCKING "EGO-MANIACS" ON FUCKING BMW SUPER 4X4 ... I GUESS THAT ANARCHY ITS UTOPIAN IN THIS WHITE POWER WORLD... I DONT GIVE UP INSTEAD BUT THE WORLD IS ALREADY FUCK
"YOU ALREADY DEAD"



Anarchism in argentina is not an utopia and you have a very good example with the shops being self-managed by the workers.

Watch this documentary:
http://www.anarcho-punk.net/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=4504

Author:  BENJA#28 [ 20 Dec 2010, 05:51 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

its not about eat the rich, its about fuck the "selfish,racism,sexism" rich
its about armani suits vs. supermaket bag in your feet
its about white trash agains "the nigger"
its about womens that dont want to fuck with you for money

its about megalomans vs. homeless

i work hard everyday i can paid my rent, buy my beer take my daughter to the kinder
but i not rich dont try to be rich dont wanna be rich
and every day i see social deseases i ask: why??
why that kid is asking for a quarter?
why that men doesnt have a home and a job?
why that woman has to prostitute?
why inmigrant are treat like thiefs and people see with contemp?

couse this system sucks!

and know something
money dont bring happyness
love bring hapinness
and you can buy love

AND YES
SUPPORT EQUALTY & HUMANS RIGHTS
AND

FUCK THE RICH!!!

Author:  Queeranarchy08 [ 21 Mar 2011, 21:05 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

To fully understand and conceptualize the inequality in our political system based on capitalism, you should educate yourself on it and understand the inequality in political power that exist in our government and realize how much we are getting fucked by the system and not even know it. Were kept ignorant cuz the government don't want educated people walking around, just enough to work there 5-9 jobs and keep them going to the bank. The real people that control this country are the high prestige son's of bitches who exploit the lower classes to keep their wealth and prestige and they set the tone for creating a hegemonic society that is getting fucked left and right. I completely agree with you ungovernable but i don't think we should attack those who are ignorant and should only simply exchange our ideas if we want to get through to people.

Author:  fitter john [ 22 May 2011, 00:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

BobbyY wrote:
I see that "eat the rich" t shirt advertised on this site, and it makes me want to puke.

I depend on rich folks to hire me. I love to work hard for them. They appreciate my skills and labor and reward me with fair compensation. Without my professional effort and skills, what right do I have to their property?

Anti-capatilism is anti-freedom. Learn a trade, weasel.

By the way, someone is making cash from selling "anti-capitalist" shirts. That's just funny to me.




lol. you hit the nail on the head bob.

on the other hand they need us to get it done, don't need to suck up their arse.

Author:  Ripvil [ 22 May 2011, 17:53 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

It is a hydra-headed nail, one of the worst parts of which is the human tendency to see one head and assume it is alone. The problem isn't Capitalism--atleast not completely. With a more rationally-educated population laissez-faire Capitalism could be made to work for one country(still at the expense of the rest of the world), the problem is that our form of Capitalism relies on keeping the average individual undereducated. Or educated poorly, anyway, to keep them from political or revolutionary aspirations. Work to pay off the debts you worked to put yourself into. In ancient Greece, the slaves were given lodging and food and were made to work. Two thousand years later, with unimaginably more advanced science, there is no excuse whatsoever for an entire population to still be working simply to shelter and feed their families. There is clearly fucking something wrong. If you don't agree, I'm sorry, but you are a moron. I say this only after examining all available data. I've been studying chemical engineering in regards to food and energy conservation and efficiency for two years and I can tell you with no little certainty that no one in the world should be starving to death, and no one should be sleeping on a street. The world has enough resources to support 10 billion people, but not at the standard of the capitalist ideal. And as I believe all should be relatively equal in terms of standard of living, I must say that Capitalism will never be a societal structure with which I will agree.

It is my opinion that the entire race should be fed, my hatred for the rich is due to the fact that the Capital they hold could feed thousands, and the fact that while they hold it, those thousands shall go on wanting. You could claim this is a matter of correlation, not implying causation, and I will agree with that. The rich do not cause people to starve, but jointly, all of the rich people in the world have many times enough resources to stop everyone in the world from starving--and they don't do anything. Which means those starving billions are forced into slavery to try vainly to feed their families, in a world which profits extensively from them not being able to. Without billions of starving humans, hundreds of thousands of factories shut down because they can't afford to pay their workers decent wages on the low profit they make from rich countries, and then what do the capitalist societies do when they can't get their goods for next to nothing? No matter what you believe, Capitalism relies on slavery, it can not run without a population to trod on.

In his 1996 book Class Warfare, Noam Chomsky said "Mass education was designed to turn independent farmers into docile, passive tools of production. That was its primary purpose. And don't think people didn't know it. They knew it and they fought against it. There was a lot of resistance to mass education for exactly that reason. It was also understood by the elites. Emerson once said something about how we're educating them to keep them from our throats. If you don't educate them, what we call "education," they're going to take control -- "they" being what Alexander Hamilton called the "great beast," namely the people. The anti-democratic thrust of opinion in what are called democratic societies is really ferocious. And for good reason. Because the freer the society gets, the more dangerous the great beast becomes and the more you have to be careful to cage it somehow. "

What we need is a true education system. We need our children to learn science because it gives them the means they need to stand up to authority and to say with no little certainty "You are wrong. You are lying. You are not my government." Anyone can say "The world doesn't have enough resources to feed everyone and we're doing the best we can." and regrettably most people would believe them. Someone with a moderate understanding of the scientific method, on the other hand, would say "wait." and then, they could take some time to gather information, plug numbers into a simple equation and reply "The world doesn't have enough resources to feed everyone--while sustaining the lavish lives of the elite." This is the tendency that humanity needs to nourish--the tendency not to agree with people--to find out the truth of the situation so far as it can be figured by your own math, share your figures, and discuss.

So what I mean to say, basically, is that Capitalism is not the problem--the problem is having a population as ignorant as that which is required to maintain popular support for Capitalism. It takes a special sort of idiot to willingly starve himself and his brothers.

Author:  fitter john [ 23 May 2011, 02:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

it is what it is bud. you can wax lyrical till you wear out your keyboard, i still need to put food on the table.

why don't you run for a government office and present your views in a forum that will make a difference instead of taking the little folk to task.

Author:  Ripvil [ 24 May 2011, 14:45 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

fitter john wrote:
it is what it is bud. you can wax lyrical till you wear out your keyboard, i still need to put food on the table.

why don't you run for a government office and present your views in a forum that will make a difference instead of taking the little folk to task.


Lol, you clearly either didn't read my post or have no idea how our political system works if you think I'd get into office in a country as ignorant as this one, but thanks anyway =)

I know what I have a chance to accomplish, which is why I'm in science.

"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken," and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion."-Carl Sagan

You can argue in science. As I said in my last post, if anyone disagrees with me in science I just gather information and plug in equations and--Voila! instant stfu. In politics, lies persist for generations--science is powerless to convince those who know nothing about the scientific method or even logical reasoning. Which, once again, is why you are not educated in science despite what you may believe.

"It is what is it"--those are words from a man who has been raised by politics, not science. Science shows that it doesn't have to be this way, politics convinces you that it does and that the only way to avoid ending up like the 20,000 children who starve to death every single day(not to mention the tens of thousands who die from easily curable diseases) is to do what you're told and perpetuate the system that will be the death of all of our grandchildren.

I'll continue wearing out my keyboard, because I've found it to be extremely useful in bringing together people of the same mind and getting them to start a life-long venture that will atleast help the world in some small way instead of adding to the legion of existing problems. The very /least/ you could do is not try to convince scientists to give up the good fight, bro, I mean seriously...

Author:  fitter john [ 24 May 2011, 22:40 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

You like running people down don't you?

I think a better forum for you would be TFD, the Free Dictionary. Topics in that forum cover science and philosophy.

Author:  Ripvil [ 25 May 2011, 01:19 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

Nope, I love making people feel good actually, but the fact is that people do not always deserve to feel good, and giving a man something he doesn't deserve is worse than robbing him of something he does, because in-so-doing you remove the need for him to /be/ deserving. I'm not saying you aren't deserving, I can only form an opinion based on the limited spectrum of things you have said to me. That first comment definitely deserved the reply I gave it, though.

Never been to TFD, but I assume it has censors, and I don't fuckin' roll with that shit. It's demeaning to limit your thought process. I think I belong here. People and their interrelationships are my main concern, and there are people here, interrelating and whatnot. If I wanted to find a place where everyone agreed with me, I'm sure I would search forever, though the same difficulty would face you with the same task. It's much more logical, however, to converse with people who disagree with you, so you actually have a chance of affecting each others opinions. A conversation where two people agree about everything is probably the least intelligent thing I've ever witnessed or been a part of, a literally mind-numbing waste of time.

Author:  fitter john [ 27 May 2011, 00:17 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

look pal, you've got a point, it's a moot point, but you're coming across like that nuisance drunk in the pub that chews your ear off about something and you end up avoiding.

Author:  Ripvil [ 27 May 2011, 19:23 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."

There's a slight distance between drunk ramblings and social theory. In my opinion. But ofcourse, I could be wrong.

If you don't want to discuss 'civilization and it's discontents', it would make more sense to not reply to me than to spew baseless attempted piquery. Again, I could be wrong.

Author:  Biffspagnutz [ 29 May 2011, 21:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

BobbyY wrote:
I see that "eat the rich" t shirt advertised on this site, and it makes me want to puke.

I depend on rich folks to hire me. I love to work hard for them. They appreciate my skills and labor and reward me with fair compensation. Without my professional effort and skills, what right do I have to their property?

Anti-capatilism is anti-freedom. Learn a trade, weasel.

By the way, someone is making cash from selling "anti-capitalist" shirts. That's just funny to me.



You are standing up for people that exploit you and others as slave laborers. If the rich weren't so rich...Greedy our entire world would be a better place. These people climb to the top on the backs of the poor.

I will use retail as a example because annalists show that is what the majority of the population of the USA will be doing as their only income. And part time I might add so the big companies (owned buy the super rich class), don't have to pay insurance and give benefits

Go back in time 50 years and your average retail job could support a family buy you a house and car and give you some money left over. Shops were owned buy real people that were a part of their community and put the money back into the local community.

Now both the mother and the father in the family have to work just to get by at say Wal Mart just making above min wages. They children grow up in daycares. They rent their home because they can't afford to buy them. They own used cars and owe more money to the banks than they will every be able to pay off. And meanwhile all of the money that Wal Mart is making in part goes overseas to child labor and others to destroy other countries economies, making the dirt poor in other countries even worse off. In part to the stock holders ie filthy rich, bank executives and other people that have more money than they can spend and need another yacht. And last but not least the CEOs that make enough money to literally feed entire countries.

Everyone was paid like how you are now as a tradesman. When the majority of the population works in retail now they get paid just enough to survive, not good.

And if thats not enough to set you straight, if more people were tradesman the value of your labor would drop down to...what the average retail job is worth.

Author:  Biffspagnutz [ 29 May 2011, 22:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

Ripvil wrote:
It is a hydra-headed nail, one of the worst parts of which is the human tendency to see one head and assume it is alone. ....... It takes a special sort of idiot to willingly starve himself and his brothers.



Well said

Author:  cementshoes77 [ 30 May 2011, 04:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

Has anyone changed anyones opinions yet?

Author:  Queeranarchy08 [ 06 Jun 2011, 17:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

I certainly haven't but Ripvil, every time you write something in a forum I always am so impressed with your approach to debating, I am always glad to read your responses. Your intelligent and humble when you respond to people. I really admire that.

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/