Welcome to PunksAndSkins.com

Please login or register

Being a member will give you full access to the website and will allow you to participate to the discussion forums

Log-in

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Username:  

E-mail Address:  

Confirm E-mail:  
Password:  
Confirm Password:

[Anti-Bot] What continent is United States located on ?

View unanswered posts | View active topics

Share on Facebook

more SKINHEAD t-shirts
more PUNK t-shirts
more SKA t-shirts
Straight Edge t-shirts
Anti-capitalist t-shirts

Music Downloads

Fuck "Eat the rich" 
United States

Post  Fuck "Eat the rich"
Share this album on Facebook

I see that "eat the rich" t shirt advertised on this site, and it makes me want to puke.

I depend on rich folks to hire me. I love to work hard for them. They appreciate my skills and labor and reward me with fair compensation. Without my professional effort and skills, what right do I have to their property?

Anti-capatilism is anti-freedom. Learn a trade, weasel.

By the way, someone is making cash from selling "anti-capitalist" shirts. That's just funny to me.

19 Feb 2010, 04:36
Sweden

Post  Re: Fuck "Eat the rich"

There is always going to be rich people and poor people, I don't quite see the point in hating someone for being wealthy. Money is not happyness... Um... Well, it makes things easier. But as you say, if there'd be no rich people, a lot of the working-class would be unemployed. I'm sure I have a lot more >true< fun being with my buddies drinking a beer and talking bullshit about stuff that doesn't matter, than an upper-class trendy wanker on a Disco.

But yeah, quite funny that someone makes money on selling anti-capitalist t-shirts.

19 Feb 2010, 05:23

If I understood well your concept of freedom boils down to labour?
So what would be the matter with working for yerself even for the people?

Respect me point of view. I don't want to work for the big buisness to increase their money then throw us the rests.

I don't loike to be exploited - however - I do. I have no choice - but let me tell ye - I still find a bright side by doing it - it makes me a citizen - what chiefly means to me being fraternal, contributing to the social society. That's what makes me proud.

That said, the cash from the selling of the tees is used to pay for the servers and other taxes...

19 Feb 2010, 05:49
Korea, Republic Of

I understand the concept of eat the rich -- in one sense the rich are employers, but in another sense they also do a lot to disenfranchise others.

Looking at the system as it stands in Korea I can understand a lot of the angst focused at the rich -- they get into private schools and private academies that put them in line to go to the best Universities; they do not need to worry about tuition.

Something like 40% of people who attend Seoul National University, a "public" university funded by the government, are all from the same rich people's district in Seoul (Kangnam). The University was originally meant for the smartest and brightest of Korea, but has become nothing more than another socio-economic divider.

I think that it is easier for me to observe this being in the center of power of this nation, in a society where the divide can be even more extreme. And it is disgusting.

19 Feb 2010, 06:23
Profile WWW

A capitalist punk, how funny.... hahahahaha
You are a fucking idiot.

If all rich peoples were as friendly as you say, then there would be no problem with the earth, or problem with third world being exploited, globalisation, etc...

What is anti-freedom is an inequal system, not anti-capitalism

And what you say is bullshit, all the richest peoples care only about themselves and under pay their employee, look at wal mart general motors mcdonalds look at ALL the biggest capitalist company.... they are all exploiting peoples and underpaying them

By the way the t-shirts sold on this site are only to pay the hosting fee of the website peoples like YOU are using, PunksAndSkins.com make zero profit it's written everywhere.

You don't even understand what anti-capitalism is, you think we are against selling things hahah

Fuck capitalist and selfish peoples like you

Last edited by Canada ungovernable on 19 Feb 2010, 06:48, edited 1 time in total.

19 Feb 2010, 06:43

Quote:
Money is not happyness... Um...

Go tell that to the chinese family that can't even feed their children because Wal-Mart (you know the cool peoples that are so friendly and fair) doesn't pay them enough for their work.

And guess what.... THOSE PEOPLES DEPEND ON THE RICH TO HIRE THEM, TOO !!!

Fuck the rich, eat the rich, BURN the rich !

We don't need the bourgeoisie to open shops and manage them !! It's the bourgeoisie who need the workers to live, and not the opposite !!!!

19 Feb 2010, 06:47
United States

The money made on the t shirts is invested in whatever the earner wishes. This is good. Still ironic to me, though.

Ungovernable- Because I'm a "fucking idiot", please clarify for me why I should not appreciate the chance to do business with wealthy folk who pay me fairly. (the more money they make the more they spend)

"and what you say is bullshit, all the richest peoples care only about themselves and under pay their employee."
They pay me an agreed-upon wage. I can't bitch about that. Also, the American capitalist has proven time and time again to be the most generous donator to charitable causes.

I think that your solution is to level a gun at a fellow's head, and strip property from him. Who is the tyrant?

Also, what is "the problem with the earth" that you mentioned?

19 Feb 2010, 07:16

Quote:
We make no profit with PunksAndSkins.com ! If you like the albums, help this website to survive and make a donation !

Donations and t-shirts sales from our partner's shop will help to pay the server cost. We have big projects for this website, we are planning to open a big torrent tracker ! But we will need your donations to help us !

Maybe ironic to you, but without t-shirts this website wouldn't even exist. And i'm sure you're the last person on earth who would want to donate money to help pay the server costs eh?

Quote:
Ungovernable- Because I'm a "fucking idiot", please clarify for me why I should not appreciate the chance to do business with wealthy folk who pay me fairly. (the more money they make the more they spend)

We all have to work to survive i understand that, but you are SUPPORTING this system and even worse, you are against peoples who critize the situation.

Quote:
"and what you say is bullshit, all the richest peoples care only about themselves and under pay their employee."
They pay me an agreed-upon wage. I can't bitch about that. Also, the American capitalist has proven time and time again to be the most generous donator to charitable causes.

I'll repeat it again : you're a fucking idiot.

Yeah you're right, USA multinationals are the best in the world eh, everyone knows that !! Wal mart, burger king, mcdonalds, monsanto, general motors, etc... They all have a good reputation, eh ???

Quote:
I think that your solution is to level a gun at a fellow's head, and strip property from him. Who is the tyrant?

Yep it is. Or maybe you think it would be better to wait the day that the rich peoples will share their wealth with us ?

The solution is to organize the workers through revolutionnaries syndicates. Those syndicates can take over the management and the production of the shop and get 100% of the result of their work.

Who's the tyran ? The ones that exploits peoples or the ones that force the tyran to give them what should be given to them ?

Quote:
Also, what is "the problem with the earth" that you mentioned?

Climate changes, pollution, water problems, oil, deforestation, etc...

If the multinationals were as cool as you pretend, they would invest in saving the earth instead of destroying it. But they prefer to make more money.

19 Feb 2010, 07:27

Ungovernable - mate - understood that ye don't agree with BobbyY's opinion but ye don't need to swear and insult him, K?

BobbyY, ye forgot this point:
ungovernable wrote:
We don't need the bourgeoisie to open shops and manage them !! It's the bourgeoisie who need the workers to live, and not the opposite !!!!

19 Feb 2010, 07:34
United States

You're not very polite. That makes me hesitant to want to donate money to this site.

I LIKE the situation of trading labor for money, so I DO support it.

Your revolutionary syndicates will need security- they will become warlord-guided forces, and you will succumb to dictatorship. (I think that you really want that, deep down.)

19 Feb 2010, 07:47
United States

Kropotskin wrote:
Ungovernable - mate - understood that ye don't agree with BobbyY's opinion but ye don't need to swear and insult him, K?

BobbyY, ye forgot this point:
ungovernable wrote:

Thanks Kropotskin

I want people to be free to do business as they see fit. Fuck this classist way of looking at people, and fuck the ideology that one man needs to be dragged down to the low level, as opposed to the concept of raising the downed man up.

19 Feb 2010, 07:57

Quote:
Your revolutionary syndicates will need security- they will become warlord-guided forces, and you will succumb to dictatorship. (I think that you really want that, deep down.)

History prove you wrong : Spanish revolution, zapatists, kronsdadt, makhnovtchina, and a whole century of revolutionnary syndicalism by the CNT and IWA.

Quote:
Fuck this classist way of looking at people

Class war, one war to end all wars.

edit: oh and i'm only speaking in my own name not in PunksAndSkins.com's name.... This is just my own opinion

19 Feb 2010, 08:18
United States

That's a very interesting list of failed revolutions. Thanks for posting it.

I guess I'm just opposed to being part of a collective against my will.

19 Feb 2010, 21:16

Quote:
Who's the tyran ? The ones that exploits peoples or the ones that force the tyran to give them what should be given to them?

yes, admitting you would "force" someone to give up their property because you claim ownership of it and their life (slavery, btw) makes you the tyrant. i feel for people that sign contracts that aren't good for them but if nobody initiates force or fraud against you, don't do so against them - THAT would be truly exploiting them.

also, blaming mixed economy systems (capitalism doesn't really exist yet) for the poverty in third world countries is silly when there's a big, oppressive, economy-micromanaging state in the way; the trick isn't getting rid of wal-mart, they can't do anything but make mutually beneficial exchanges without a state helping them - the trick is getting rid of the government that's holding them back and fucking them over.

and last, per the "don't criticize what you know nothing about" comments, general motors is far, far from capitalism, the current fucked up system isn't capitalism (leaning towards fascistic economic policies now), and forced equality of result (as opposed to equality of opportunity) is anti-freedom, not the other way around

20 Feb 2010, 00:42
Korea, Republic Of

The differences between the wealth of a lot of nations is caused by the disparity of natural resources, or in some cases foreign businesses who like de Boers who have a hand in the weak, ineffective government and manipulate them.

Capitalism is not the enemy. The real enemy is just ineffective and corrupt governments that do not work for the people.

And these governments are not the European or American ones; they are the 3rd world nations, by and large, and although they used to be propped up by American and European nations, that is not so much the case anymore. the only reason why the West had done that was because the Soviets were doing the the same and we were fighting proxy wars here and there.

20 Feb 2010, 02:33
Profile WWW

BobbyY wrote:
That's a very interesting list of failed revolutions. Thanks for posting it.

I guess I'm just opposed to being part of a collective against my will.

That's a list of revolution where the power of the peoples united together wasn't used against innocent peoples like you pretend.

Quote:
(capitalism doesn't really exist yet)

Definatly, you're an ignorant.

I won't even loose my time answering your message, you know absolutly nothing of what you are talking about.

Keep thinking peoples who think 5% of the population having 95% of the wealth is unfair are tyrans, you're a fucking idiot.

20 Feb 2010, 04:49
United States

"That's a list of revolution where the power of the peoples united together wasn't used against innocent peoples like you pretend."

I don't understand this sentence. It was actually an interesting list. What am I pretending?

20 Feb 2010, 04:58

Well i posted this list because someone said if the peoples organize together without a leader, it would end up that they would use their "power" against innocent peoples

So i made the list of some anarchist revolutions to prove you wrong. I defy any of you to quote me a single anarchist revolution that failed because of anarchists wanting to take the power instead of fighting it. NONE. You can't quote a SINGLE example. BUT you can quote examples of REAL anarchism in action, unlike marxists and authoritarian communists who always failed.

I don't understand why you say it's interessing if you think it's failed revolution.

To me, even an occupation like the zapatists are doing is anarchism in action, even if they didn't take over mexico and claim the power. After all anarchism is about living together the way you want and with the peoples sharing same beliefs as you, it's not about making a Coup d'Etat and force the peoples to accept anarchist ideas.

To me the real failtures are the peoples and societies going against their basis values, peoples who put personnal interests above collective interests.

20 Feb 2010, 05:22
United States

Interesting- to me it's about my freedom, my values, and my self control. I will not bow down before any collective. I want to wheel and deal with individuals, I do not want to be a cog in your machine.

20 Feb 2010, 05:32

1- holding up collective interests over individual interests by force IS 'using power against innocent peoples'
Quote:
Definatly, you're an ignorant.

really, well then maybe you should tell me where full laissez-faire Capitalism has been implemented.

it never has, which is why this is referred to as a 'mixed' economy, why all governments have basic control over their countries' economies, and why even the freest of societies have backroom deals between politicians and private industry lobbyists who actually can benefit by that, because of state violence in the marketplace

Quote:
Keep thinking peoples who think 5% of the population having 95% of the wealth is unfair are tyrans, you're a fucking idiot.

i never said thinking something is unfair makes you a tyrant. i said using force to take away someone else's property does. it's called ethics. all the inequality that you could imagine, if done ethically, without force or fraud to put yourself ahead, but using voluntary (and therefore tacitly, mutually beneficial) interactions only, is 100% better than every person having the exact same amount of money at the expense of one good innocent producer robbed blind. the funny part is using that force inevitably creates a two-tiered system, where a group (from one person, to a large number of 'party officials) enjoys a huge amount of stratification (if not total ownership of the other group), while in general having no legitimate initiation of force tends to make "even" and "fair" at least most of the playing field

20 Feb 2010, 06:30

Search for:
Jump to:  

**LOGIN

Username:

Password:

Remember me  

Or click here to register a new account

LAST POSTS

• Return To Fortress Europe: The Big Shiny Prison Vol 3 [PDF]
• Re: Hi, this is Stain from Albacete, Spain.
• Re: Кто может проконсультировать?
• Re: PUREVIL DC Punk early 80's
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: 17/04 Elway + Joe McMahon (Smoke Or Fire) @Winston Amsterdam
• Re: Hi from France
• Re: Punk survey
• Re: Lay It On The Line - The Black Museum
• Re: No Gods No Masters buyer review
• No Gods No Masters buyer review
• Re: Preved. Your answer is machless... :)
• Re: punk surfing
• Re: Any skins/punks from Kansas City Missouri area?

You will need a software like WINRAR to open the albums you download here.

Add us to your friends !

Use this image to link to us !

MOST POPULAR SEARCH TERMS

template->_php_include(): File ./popsearch.php does not exist or is empty

LAST SEARCH FOR:

• Besancon • Pöblers united • Strength In Numbers • Amparanoia • Skin Deep - The Burial • Groovie Ghoulies 99 • 2 Minuta Mrznje • Kingdom the rage that guides • Trocki • Guts Pie Earshot • The business rio • New Dawn Fades • Fuera del sektor • Genocide Superstars • The Maytones • Risen • Murphys Law The Best Of Times • Mu330 • Crisis Ends • Edith Nylon • Disidencia • Garçons • Nosotros Decimos No • Scarface Ska • Nofx war • The Liberators • Death Threat Nowhere Fast • Jugend • Eddie Spaghetti The Sauce • Michale Graves - Demos Live Cuts Vol. Iv • Koliko • Los Pies Negros • Dead Kennedys Plastic Surgery Disasters • Brother Inferior ?– Blasphemy Treason • Cxdxrx • 99 bottles • Fine young firecrackers  • Lady -saw • Kategorie C • Desvirgheitors • Backyard Babies ? Backyard Babies -2008 • Aftermath uk • Pledge • Kaaos -kasetti ** ** 8=8 • Jesuseater • Societic Death Slaughter • Hard Skin • The Flys • The Tostones • Raptus • Todays The Day • Total Terror • The haggis • The Ska Album •  music ich bin ein punk • The kids • The Broadways • Agnostic Front Warriors • Narcissus - crave collapse • Ni o zombi • Port  • Metro st • Berurier Noir Porcherie • The Whores • The Oppressed Fatal Blow • World/inferno Friendship Society • Poison Idea Discografia • 7 Seconds Walk Together Rock Together • Anti -flag - die for your government • Tronic • Leather bristles survivors sick boys • Deathcore • Natty combo • Defensa Y Justicia • G.g.allin • Instinct • Only Living Witness • Mash -up • The Potato 5 • Stormcrow • Vent • Enraged • Sample • Arsonists • Varning • Stupenda jones • The Jam Gold • Accords • Hortense Ellis • Raymonde Et Les Blancs Becs • Oxnard • Sex pistols • Les Collabos - Complete Discography (1983-85) - 2010 - Punk • Pinstripes • Chasing Hamburg • Dry amp; heavy • Suicide machines least worst of • Jornada Del Caos • New Christs • Tributo A Madness • La theorie du boxon • Morgue • The Knob • Skacha • Rock`n roll • I Love Ufo • Purple • Salsa • Geraniüm • La rona • Burnt • Nadie • Sonny moore • Deadly Games Varukers • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Skank to • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Tampere Ss - Kuollut • Alien Sex Fiend

* NO FILES ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVERS *
* The links are either posted by a member of our site or a robot *
* For copyright issues, either contact the original uploader OR the website where the physical file is hosted. *
* PunkAndSkins.com is an index of files crawled by spider bots, just like google. *
* We can't moderate everything posted on this site. Because something was posted by a robot doesn't means we support the band and their ideas. We are sorry if you found something that shouldn't be here. *
Forum software by PhpBB.com T-Shirt Printing